Who we are
Prima Software is a small but rapidly growing software company that provides the leading software for office products dealers in the UK and Ireland. Our success is built on providing high quality intuitive software that will delight users and enhance the business efficiency of those we serve.
Purpose of the role
- To provide the best possible aftercare, continuity and dedicated support to make the customer feel secure and cared for once the Onboarding team has completed their go live project time.
- To provide a seamless transition for the customer between Onboarding and the Customer Care Team.
- To focus on delivering training to new staff to be efficient on Prima as quickly as possible, so that we can offer the highest level of customer care.
Roles and responsibilities
- Management of any assigned new customer handovers from Onboarding
- Deliver training sessions as per new customer requirements
- Assist in creating training documents and content for new and existing customers
- Continuously review and improve orientation process
- Ensure new customer knowledge is up to a certain level before Customer Care Team handover.
- Provide customer feedback on Outstanding Onboarding tasks
- Clearly communicated sign off to customer that Onboarding project as complete
- Compose training content and delivery of webinars
Skills & Requirements
- Experience of Office Supplies supply chain and reseller business process
- Highly organised to follow the orientation procedure
- Ability to manage time, whilst handling multiple projects
- Ability to deliver process driven training online
- Mature and influential presence to take control of situations and ensure customers feel secure during the transition period
- Clear communicator, the ability to instruct without prior preparation
- Software training experience
- Process training experience
- Software programs, Microsoft 365 Suite
- Competitive pay
- Yearly performance-based raises.
- Continued development and superb career opportunities.
- 20+ days of paid holidays.
- Prima Perks
What you need to know
- Reports to – Customer Orientation Manager
- Full time – 37.5-hour week.
- Required to work at our Prima HQ location, Widnes Cheshire.