Prima Software currently have an exciting Apprenticeship opportunity available for a creative and passionate individual to join our young and enthusiastic team, based at Prima HQ in Widnes.
As a Marketing apprentice you will play a key role in our team, assisting the Marketing Director in all aspects of design and marketing communications for both our customer base and prospective clients across our ever-changing industry.
You will need to be a strong communicator, have a keen eye for detail and work creatively both independently and within the marketing team. With a strong focus on building consistent brand awareness, this is a fantastic opportunity for a self-driven person to add their fresh set of skills to a rapidly growing company that are constantly striving to disrupt the mainstream approaches.
- Maintain consistent Marketing/Communication to our customer base and industry as a whole
- Create and manage fresh social media content across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram
- Compose and publish blogs and articles for both our UK & US Website.
- Engage with customers, industry partners on all social platforms
- Compose and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Keep the company brand guidelines current, accurate and consistent, and maintain the use of our brand across all company imagery and documents using Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Be involved with our online help centre and webinars, producing the video content and streaming live on social media channels.
- Complete updates and add your own touch to our company website
- Be involved in the design and production of our company annual marketing plan document using InDesign.
- Assist in the organisation of our customer roadshows and industry conferences. Also, attend when possible
- Strong creative flair and a good visual sense
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience of WordPress, CMS Systems.
- Good manners and professionalism is essential.
- Think positively and be willing to put forward new ideas and innovation
- Adaptable, self-sufficient when required and the ability to use their initiative
- Photography/Videography & Motion graphics interests (although this is not essential)
- Highly motivated and willing to learn and get involved
- High level of literacy and IT skills.
- Good communicator, with confident telephone skills.
5 GCSE Grades A*-C (or equivalent) including English, Maths and Science.
We offer an excellent progressive pathway for our apprentices, with the plan to offer a permanent job at the end of the apprenticeship and a rewarding path to become an established member of our exciting company. (This is subject to the apprentice’s performance and market conditions).
Working week: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 5.30
Total hours per week: 37.50
Hourly rate: £4.15 (Apprenticeship hourly rate)
Expected apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: As soon as possible
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Things to consider
Please check and plan your route to ensure you can successfully travel daily to this location, before submitting your application. Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £4.15 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
(Note: A higher paid role may be considered for the right candidate.)