KEY NEW FEATURES – JULY 2022
Purchase Invoice Mapping:
ENHANCEMENT PORTAL REQUEST
Purchase invoicing has been improved to make it easier to follow, remove and correct user error making your invoicing process easier than ever.
Purchase Invoice Matching and updating tabbing now flows from invoice number > invoice net value > invoice date.
- Invoice date can be filled by typing in the following formats: DD/MM/YYYY or DD-MM-YYYY.
- Invoice date is now blank to avoid errors – user has to set a date to post.
- Auto calculate TAX (in UK) and auto update with default tax. User only has to click on tax box if the amount is incorrect (can use tab and enter).
- Un-match a line – an enhancement has been added to ‘un-match’ a line to a purchase order – if incorrectly selected.
ENHANCEMENT PORTAL REQUEST
Amending contracts is now more user friendly, integrating greater efficiency and ease of use. Contract data is now more detailed to maximise reporting capabilities at the click of a button.
- Delete multiple lines from main contract screen (select multiple lines – and delete).
- Delete a contract – contract appears as NONE – Option now available to archive (completely remove) contract.
- Last Sales Price and Date columns added to the contract revision form.
- In main contract, included the last cost margin and date the product was sold at?
- Margin price method option to not drop the selling price if the cost price decreases (dealer to retain that margin – this will use a minimum)
- Cost price visibility on contract lines – option to work off cheapest cost price or at least view supplier cost prices
- Contracts – add the new ‘item search’ that can find product OR catalogue items. Contract – on save auto create product.
Report data fields below – some of the low priority items have not been completed – but aim to include them in the next full customer release.
Orderpads have been improved with automation in mind. They now offer flexibility for notes and references, filter lookups, and improvements to amending pads.
1 auto-authorise is now available on header tab. Default N
- Reference Field is now available on the header tab.
- Select and delete multiple lines is now available.
- Orderpad notes are now available to enter in the details. The notes are also visible in the grid.
- Orderpad lookup has new filter ‘Has Schedule’ Y/N – default blank.
Invoices, Credits and Despatch Notes have new fields to comply with the latest UK trading regulations, ensuring important information is available easily and accurately.
the new fields are now available for Sales Invoices, Credits and Despatch Note reports as below:
- Customer VAT Number: is on the OWN company form - business stats tab.
- EORI Number – a number on the OWN company to be quoted on sales invoices and despatch notes. Use OWN registation number on the company form (already exists) – are they already doing this.
ve on the product record: Intrastat Code, Intrastat Description (is this tariff)
- Tariff Code: this is the intrastat code.
- Country of Origin: added this to the product record
- Weight : uses the weight on the product record (invoice lines reporthas this field available for invoice reports)
Note: Economic Operators Registration and Identification number”. Businesses and people wishing to trade must use the EORI number as an identification number in all customs procedures when exchanging information with Customs administrations.