Prima Coordinator, what’s that?
For every customer partner that we have, we try to ensure that there is a Prima Coordinator present.
The Prima Coordinator is essentially the point of reference for all things Prima related in your company. It’s a key role that can add real value and maximise your ROI in the system.
Where possible, we manage the go-live project with this contact from the implementation, right through to the ongoing customer service relationship.
There are multiple benefits to your business by assigning this role to a member of staff
- Member of the team fully trained in Prima system and setup options
- Look to introduce new features and functionality in to your business process to achieve efficiencies and/or sales growth, such as CRM Automation
- In charge of ongoing system maintenance, housekeeping routines and upgrades
- Enable other departments to focus on their specific roles in the system
- Go-to contact within the business for system training and queries, sharing the knowledge with the team
- Manage the relationship between Prima and your business
Where we see this role work well the Prima Coordinator generally would have following skills:
- Strong Prima knowledge across the modules
- Level of responsibility within the organisation
- Financial and reporting responsibility – to understand the impact of actions in the system
Hopefully you already can see that person within your team, and if not I strongly recommend this is put in place so that your business is getting the most from your Prima solution.
We have recently launched 2 initiatives which you can explore to make sure your designated Prima Coordinator receives a proper training program, to give the person all the skills required.
ONE: The Prima Coordinator training package covers all the modules required to fulfil the Prima Coordinator role. The package is charged at £395+VAT and includes the following core topics:
Administration – user setup, new EDI links, system/company defaults, bulk updates
Daily Business Procedure – Sales Order Entry, Purchasing, Receipts, Despatch
Invoicing – sales and purchase invoice best practice, returns&credits
Reporting – Customisation, Report Automation
Pricing – Manage the price set up, contracts
Data file management – Data file imports, Import templates
TWO: From October our SupportPLUS package will include a fantastic Account Manager service, assigning a dedicated contact from our team to work with your Prima Coordinator each month to achieve continuous improvement for your business.
Contact the team at email@example.com for more info on both of the packages.
From experience I would say that not every customer has the Prima Coordinator role in place, but where it does exist, without exception these customers are looking to make sure that Prima is being used to bring the most benefit to their business.
JKL Solutions are a great example of a customer who have assigned Prima Coordinator within the team. Read about their Prima story in my previous blog