What is a Prima Coordinator?
We love to see our customers making the most of what Prima has to offer. With any ERP product, it’s really easy to miss out on some brilliant features which can help your business become more efficient and grow further. It might be that you don’t have time to implement the features or that you don’t even know they exist!
This is where a Prima Coordinator can come in.
Your Prima Coordinator is someone in your business who is the first point of reference for any Prima related queries – this could be from setting up accounts right through to reporting queries. It really is a key role that can maximise your return on investment.
What are the benefits to me?
We always recommend our customers have a Prima Coordinator. Having someone in this role allows you to focus on developing your business, safe in the knowledge that efficiency , process management, and business development opportunities are taken care of by your chosen candidate.
Check out some more benefits of a Prima Coordinator below:
- A team member fully trained in all areas of Prima – they become a direct contact for your team to ask any Prima related questions
- Spot opportunities to improve efficiency or help to grow your business – examples include Automation opportunities or account management improvements
- Housekeeping management – ensures your database is up to date, data is accurate, and the latest updates are implemented
- Role management – team members can stick to their dedicated roles
- Go-to contact for system training and queries – builds a strong relationship with our team!
Who’s the right person for the job?
We see the role work well where your Coordinator has the below skills:
- Experienced with your business operations
- Strong knowledge of Prima
- Responsible – to understand the implications of actions within the system for your business and for your customers
Contact Us for Prima Coordinator Training
If you’d like to find out more about the customised training packages we offer for your Prima Coordinator, get in touch with us!